Natural mink lashes are the best lash investment you can make because they last for so much longer and need minimal maintenance. The real ones are internally hollow and weigh less than your natural ones. 3D fluffy mink lashes behave almost like ours but are fluffier, fuller, and softer. We want to compare mink and other beautiful alternatives, so you have a more comprehensive comparison before you buy.
A Detailed Comparison Between Mink Lashes And Silk Lashes
What Are Mink Lashes?
Mink 3D lashes are soft and look like natural human hair, and they last longer than synthetic ones and have the same maintenance as our own.
- They last longer because they are natural
- These lashes fall into the luxurious category
- You will get a more natural look
- There are a lot of different designs and finishes for mink lashes
- Mink lashes can last up to 30 wears
- They are more delicate than faux lashes
We do not advise anyone to try on these lashes if they have an allergy to weasels. Our firm is keener on the sourcing process and only wishes to sell mink lashes that do not promote animal cruelty. Ultimately, the pros are more than the cons, and the compromise will always be worth more.
What Are Faux Mink Lashes?
Faux mink lashes are synthetic fibers that look and feel like the natural texture of mink lashes. Both mink and faux mink lashes have a luxurious appeal, and you should be able to achieve the same fluffy and flattery look. However, faux mink lashes do not last as long because they are essentially unnatural.
Silk lashes are more lightweight, glossier, and less tapered than mink ones. The synthetic-based lashes do not look natural, but they are better than the typical synthetic ones. Luxury mink lashes tend to hold a curl a lot better, which means you do not have to maintain them regularly.
- There is a minimal allergic reaction.
- They can look more dramatic because they are thicker and hold a curl for longer.
- There are versatile mink lash designs with different colors, finishes, and textures.
- Mink lashes are different for every brand, so one review may not look anything like another’s
- Some producers may market synthetic silk lashes as natural ones because it is difficult for an untrained eye to note the difference. Lavaa lashes have accurate descriptions, and we are sure to include information such as the material of the lashes
When Should You Wear Mink Eyelashes?
As explained, these lashes lose their curl over time, especially when they contact water. We suggest that you wear them if you do not have a problem curling them as you would your normal ones. Most people will be comfortable wearing them every other day because they are using the same routine they would on their own. A disclaimer is to avoid them when you are away on vacation in high humidity or hot areas because they will need more maintenance.
Check out all our options online, and you will find a variety of styles that fit your aesthetics to shop mink lashes.